Global Conference on Education and Research (GLOCER 2019), which will be held during May 21-24, 2019 at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee campus in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida. Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida is home to amazing beaches including #1 beach in America (Siesta Key), Anna Maria Island, museums (The Ringling Museum), art galleries, state parks, lakes, and other attractions such as the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, the South Florida Museum, Bradenton River Walk, the G-Wiz Museum, and the Sarasota Jungle Gardens. USF Sarasota-Manatee is easily accessible by two airports (Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport-SRQ and Tampa International Airport- TPA).
Welcome to the GLOCER Conference 2019 Sarasota & Bradenton
University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee (8350 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL, 34212, USA)
USFSM has a variety of hotels near campus. Most of them provide complimentary shuttle service.
- Holiday Inn Sarasota-Airport ($99 per night including breakfast up to 30 rooms, less than 2 miles from the conference venue and the hotel offers a free shuttle to/from venue) (Please click to reserve your room or use “GLOCER” code to get this discount)
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Sarasota Bradenton Airport (Walking distance from conference venue)
- Hilton Garden Inn (Walking distance from conference venue)
- Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport (less than 1 mile from the conference venue and the hotel offers a free shuttle)
- Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton (less than 1 mile from the conference venue and the hotel offers a free shuttle)
- Ramada Sarasota (less than 3 miles from the conference venue and the hotel does NOT offer shuttle)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Bradenton-Airport (less than 1 mile from conference venue)
- Hyatt Place Sarasota/Bradenton Airport (less than 1 mile from the conference venue and the hotel offers a free shuttle)
- SpringHill Suites Sarasota-Bradenton ($99 per night, less than 1.5 miles from the conference venue)
Weather in June:
Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida USA: 27°C/81F
Sea Temperature: 27°C/81F
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
SRQ is literally across the street from USF Sarasota-Manatee campus. Most area hotels around the airport (and USFSM) provides complimentary shuttle to/from the airport and 5-mile radius. SRQ has flights to/from Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Toronto and other destinations.
Tampa/St Pete International Airport (TPA)
TPA is about 60 minutes drive distance from USFSM. You can take a shuttle or Uber/Lyft from TPA to USFSM for about $50-60. You can easily rent a car from TPA.
USF Sarasota-Manatee is easily accessible from I-75 (Exit 213)