Manuscripts should be prepared in accordance with the formatting guidelines. It is required to download our Word templates and use them for your manuscripts. Please read the guidelines carefully, all formatting specifications are explained in this document, so you can prepare your manuscripts accordingly. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your manuscript not being published.
How to Submit a Revision
- Please revise your manuscript based on the guidelines above. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your manuscript not being published.
- Please make sure that you INCLUDE your identification information: Author name(s), college/faculty, and university information as shown on our template
- Please login to the eReviewer system
- Click on the Red + sign and create a revision (please do NOT create a new submission)
- Please upload a single word document (NOT a PDF)
- Please select the camera-ready option. YOU WILL SEE ONLY A TITLE PAGE PDF at this stage. You will NOT see your manuscript on the proof. THIS IS NOT AN ERROR. Please continue and complete your submission. We will be able to see your word document.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF WE DO NOT GET YOUR CORRECTLY FORMATTED CAMERA-READY COPY BY JULY 21, 2021, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INCLUDE IT IN OUR BOOK OR PROCEEDINGS!